Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Friday, September 19, 2008

11th Anniversary !




It has been 11 incredible years.  I can't believe time goes so quickly.  
11 reasons why I love Ralph soooo. . . MUCH!  These are in no particular order.  And there are many many more reasons!!!

11.  Ralph is so good to me!  He treats me like the PRINCESS I am!
10. He has a GREAT smile!  It lights up his whole face and (it's the next one)  
9.  EYES!  He has beautiful blue eyes.  I could stare in them forever.  He also has eyes only for me.  That make me melt.  
8.  He wears my favorite shade of blue because it makes his eyes even more amazing.
7.  He makes me laugh and probably always will!  
6.  He's GOOFY!  Kind of goes with the laughing one but he really is and can almost always change my mood =)
5.  He takes care of me when I don't feel well.  And will do whatever he can to make me feel better.  
4.  He plans things out and remembers anniversaries and birthdays.  He always tries to make them special.  Even from Iraq!  (the last two) 
3.  He is a good and kind man!  He will do just about anything for someone in need.
2.  He is smart and works very hard for us and our future.  He takes good care of me and herd of dogs!
1.  He's my best friend!  I love just talking to him and hanging out!  It really doesn't matter what we do as long as we are together!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SWEETHEART!!!

No comments: