Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow and Temple Square Lights!

SNOW!
Temple Square!
Friends and lights!
Do you want some snow?

Pretty lights!

You would think we were in ALASKA the way we were dressed!
Strike a pose!
All bundled up! BRRR it was cold!

There wasn't much snow but it was so COLD and probably the most snow I will see this winter. We move to Texas and miss a huge snow storm in Washington.  I love snow too bad I missed it. Temple Square was beautiful I haven't seen it in years. 

2 comments:

marianne said...

Hey there! So sad I didn't get to see you while you were here. I am far from the FAVE 3, but would have liked to say hi nonetheless. Looks like you guys had a blast!

Henry Family said...

Oh, man! These pictures made me totally miss Utah snow and all.