Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Two peas in a pod!

Which do you like better?  Black or white with the red  vest.

Super dork shot!  We didn't realize it was zoomed in.

Kate and I met up at the movies and we were both wearing the same fabulous red vest!  The only difference was our choice in our turtlenecks.  And I almost did wear the black turtleneck.  I meet Kate just about every morning at the gym.  We walk and walk and talk and talk.  We even do yoga on some days.  I have been so blessed to have met such a kindred spirit.  She always up for some fun and dancing! (and a card game)  We will have to find a better place for dancing next time.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Christie why did you put those on? They are soooo bad. They are really in the SUPER dork category! I guess it's okay I would love to be your SUPER DORK friend:)