Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas! 2009

Dec. 2009

As another year comes to an end we reflect on all that we have been blessed with. We are back in Washington with family and friends but we definitely enjoyed our time in sunny Texas and all the wonderful friends we made. While in Texas we also made some military friends that we hope to meet up with again sometime during Ralph’s career. We had season passes to Sea World, and Six Flags, which came in handy when friends would come to visit as we could take them there as well as all the historical places that can be found in San Antonio.

Ralph is now in phase two of his schooling, which he enjoys and thrives at all that he is learning. Ralph has incredibly long hours as he leaves at 4 am and often returns after 5 or 6 pm. With all the hours he is working, we have to keep reminding ourselves it will all be worth it once he is done.

As for me, I was called up to be a long term sub in my old position as Health Clerk at Park Lodge Elementary. I enjoy being back with the staff and the children and I also enjoy being close to family and the many opportunities I have had to see them. I especially love to Zumba with my nephew Lucas, he loves to dance with his Auntie and will point to the I-Pod to get me to dance with him. Lisa, my sister, added to her family with her second son, Ethan, being born in May. Ethan is a very happy baby and is always smiling and laughing.

We are sorry this is so short but with our busy schedules we are really behind this holiday season. We will be moving again late next year or early 2011. We will let you know where we end up. We are looking forward to any new adventures that may come our way in the New Year. We just want you to know we were thinking of you all and missing you. We wish you the very best in 2010!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Love,

Ralph and Christie


2 comments:

Andrea M said...

Nice letter, Christy. I haven't sent out one single card. Maybe this is the way that I should do it. We really enjoy having you all over on Sunday evening. It was fun. Thanks for being good friends. We are glad that you are back.

Henry Family said...

Merry Christmas! Sounds like you had a good one. Best wishes for a great New Year! Keep us posted on your move. BTW, my kids keep asking me to make the chocolate marshmellow cookies they had at your place. lol! Maybe you could email me the recipe!