Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Pregnancy Gratitude!

Just a couple of thing I am grateful for! Not in any sort of order!

1. I can still wear my wedding rings!
2. Didn't throw up but a hand full of times. Dry heave that's a different story!
3. My husband still thinks I'm beautiful!
4. Have many good and loving friends that have been so helpful and supportive! Love them!
5. Didn't have to buy a ton of maternity clothes. I can still wear lots of my own clothes. Ralph is grateful for this too! My sister and a friend gave me some of their maternity clothes! Which help too! Thanks!
6. I haven't had a lot of swelling! Thanks to the cold summer were are having thus far! =p
7. Whenever I complain that my back is aching Ralph will massage it for a bit!
8. Pregnancy mind! Sometimes it gets me out of things I would otherwise get in trouble for. I can't remember things!
9. Love watermelon! I eat one a week! Maybe that's why I look like one is growing inside my stomach. My mom always told me not to eat the seeds! ha ha!
10. The sheer miracle of it all! I am so blessed!!!
11. I love feeling my little girl inside me! I will miss that most!

I am thankful for so many things! I will try to remember to add them as I think of them! Remember pregnancy mind so cut me some slack if it doesn't get done!

1 comment:

Andrea M said...

A great list Christie.....I loved being pregnant too. Such a miracle in and of itself. One of my faves is watching the baby move and roll around my tummy. Not only the kicks but the movement itself. Priceless.