Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Friends!

Kate, me, Heidi, and Sharon!  
Heidi and Sharon!
Heidi and Blair!
Matt and Kate!

As much as I didn't want to move away from family and friends that I have been around forever. We have made incredible friends in the short time we have been here.  They have made the move here so much better.  We always have tons of fun when we are with them.  I believe more than ever that God puts special people in our lives or along our path just when we need them most.  Thank you all!  Love you bunches!!!  You will never understand how much your friendships have and will mean to us!

1 comment:

Hot MMMama said...

That sure looked like a fun night out! I am so glad that you have so many fun friends and are settling into your new home!

Thanks for your note on my blog, I appreciate knowing I have lots of support and some friends to get ideas on what to put in all the impending care packages!! LOL!

I would love to come and visit you both, it seems a shame not to now that we are so much closer. But he leaves so soon, with so much to do to get ourselves and him ready to fly over, we are selling the house, two cars and have the holidays... honestly, I feel like I don't have time to get it all done... I feel badly even blogging, but, I've been slipping that in while I make all the phone calls for appointments etc...

Thanks for being a great friend and I am glad to see you blogging!!