Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tim McGraw Concert!

Tim McGraw not like you can see him or anything!  It was in a big open field.
US!
Kate and Matt!  I thought I had some of Kate dancing and singing along. =)  But I can't seem to locate them.

We got to see Tim McGraw on Sept. 11, 2008.  He came to Ft. Sam and put on a FREE concert for the service men and women!  It was GREAT!  What a great way to remember those that lost there lives this day and honor our men and women that serve our country!  I'm grateful that Tim McGraw was willing to give his time and share his talents.  It was much appreciated!!!  
We also got to spend the evening with good friends!   

1 comment:

Henry Family said...

Oh, man! I'm sorry I missed this concert! It looks like so much fun.