Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Easter 2009 Time with Family

 I was able to spend Easter morning with my sister and her family.  I love my nephew Lucas and his fresh excitement for all things new to him.  We thought he would be a bit scared of the Easter Bunny but he did amazingly well.  A local church put on an Easter egg hunt the Saturday before Easter.  We were all hoping Lucas would get the golden egg.  Maybe next year with a little more coaching and practice!  I'm not competitive at ALL! =)  Later that day I traveled and spent Easter dinner with Ralph's family in Washington.  My nephew's have grown so much in the time we have been gone.  Another one will be graduating next month.  We will just barely miss it.  I hope you know how proud we are of you Michael and how much we love you!  Wish we could celebrate this joyous occasion with you.  
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Andrea Hanks said...

Hey Girl! Nice photos. Are you doing all of these cool digital scrapbook pages? Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! LUVS!