Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sharon!

 
I have had so MUCH fun getting to know you!  You are one of the sweetest and most talented people I know!  And always a blast to be around!   I will miss you tons!  And my little boyfriend Tyson!  Thanks for always making and reminding me how old I really am!  Just teasing you!  I often forget how young you really are!  Thanks for sharing your many talents with so many!  Especially me!  If you ever get to Washington please call!  I know why your really going to Arkansas so you don't have to say goodbye to me! I had a blast at Wicked with you!  You truly are an amazing person and friend!  Oh and a special "Shout Out"  for giving me my very own Elaine dance video!!!  I can't wait to put it up!  But I wanted to let my friends know how much I love and going to miss them!!!  And by the way Madonna is cool!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

tylerandsharon said...

Thank you so much Christie! You are such a sweet lady! I am going to miss all the big bling and fun adventures you brought into my world. If we make it to the big WA we will definatly have to get to gether for some great fun! You are such a strong and amazing person I hope some day to be as OLD and wise as you are! ;)JK But really thank you for sharing you wisdome and strengh with me I truly have been blessed by your example. Good luck and have a safe trip home! And Madona is cool! :)