Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Marianne!

 
Thanks for all the memories!!!  I have so many memories of us hanging out!  I'm glad this isn't goodbye but just see you later (LIKE  in August!)  The gym isn't going to be the same any more. Who is going to call me and make sure I'm on my way?  ;)  Brighton!  Where will I get my deals now?  I don't know if you noticed there is not one picture of us eating on here!  I tried really hard because I have tons of those!  Mexico!  Wicked!  Corpus Christi!  The list could go on and on of memories and places we have been!  And all the girls nights!  Thanks for always hosting them!  I also put some pictures of my best little friend and favorite little monkey on here!  I will miss you too Camryn!  Now maybe I won't cry when we really have to say goodbye to each other!  
Posted by Picasa

No comments: