Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

12th Anniversary!

My beautiful flowers from my wonderful husband! I am so grateful for another year with Ralph. I'm glad he is home and able to spend it with me. We went and had a lovely dinner over looking the Puget Sound and an AWESOME view of Mt. Rainer. ( will post those later) Then he treated me to my favorite Spa for a pedicure. We will continue to celebrate today by going to the place it all happened! Where we became a forever family! Thanks so much Ralph! I love you!

3 comments:

Andrea M said...

Wow...they are beautiful. Congrats on your anniversary. Life is beautiful, isn't it?

Celeste Pearson said...

So romantic! What a great guy!

Henry Family said...

Happy Anniversary guys! It sounds like you had a perfect day.