Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fun and Fab! Friends! Love ya!

This is from my trip back home to Washington. I got to stop and see two of my favorite peeps! And their families. We had a great day out! Lunch at Cafe Rio a must while in Utah and then girl shopping! (Ralph stayed and watched the kids) Love him bunches he is the best at letting me have my friend time. Then back to Andrea house for dinner and more talking. We were just being goofy and having a blast together!
I miss you both!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hey, love the pics. Miss you so much! Wish we still lived close.

Andrea Hanks said...

Hey LOVE this! I want a few of those pics....I can't believe how much I miss you! It is great to see some pics. of some of my FAVORITE people together. That was a good day. Can't wait to see you again girlie!