Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

10 weeks left!

I can hardly believe that I only have 10 weeks left. It seems as if I just found out about my little miracle. The third trimester has been ok so far. I have had struggles with my blood sugars being too high and then too low. So I will be tested again in a few weeks. Crossing my fingers it will all be ok the 3rd time around. That by far has to be the worst of it by far. Being kicked at all hours of the night is a happy reminder of the precious life growing inside of me. I lie in bed and usually smile at my very active little girl. I anxiously await her arrival! I can't wait to see who she will look like. Whose features she will have? I still have lots to do to prepare for her coming! Will I ever be ready? ;)

2 comments:

Andrea M said...

The short answer is NO...no first time parent is ever ready. But don't fear...you are smart, you have smart friends who are already parents and of course, Heavenly Father is ready to inspire you regarding his precious daughter that He is sending to you. Don't worry....Be Happy !!!!

Adam and Melissa's hullabaloos said...

Aww! I'm so excited for your sweet baby girl!! I can't believe it's only 10 weeks away!! It's crazy how fast these pregnancies go by! I'm glad to hear how much you enjoy those kicks. I always hear people say how annoyed they are of the kicks because they can't sleep, but what a miracle!! Especially in your situation where it's been so hard to get pregnant.