Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Monday, May 24, 2010

30 week! Ultrasound

So I had an ultrasound today to make sure my little angel is growing big and strong! Well I thought for sure that since I was having a girl she would probably be short. I know I'm tall but my mom is only 5'2 and Ralph mom's is 5'4. So I was kind of expecting a cute petite little girl. So in the measuring today her not so short legs were measured in the 97% range. Her feet don't look so small either. I'm just getting more and more excited to see her and hold her and just love her!
(I will post ultrasound pictures later!) Sorry =( I just didn't want to forget my thoughts which is happening! I don't know why! ;)

2 comments:

Eileen said...

so excited for you christie--and ralph too!! a little girl--or maybe not so little--whatever. do you have a name picked out?

Levi and Kami's Blog said...

You are going to be a cute mom!! I love your blog too! It's so fun to see!!