Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy First Halloween!!!




My very first Halloween! Grandma came up from Portland to go with me on my very first trick or treat outing. Not really sure what I thought about it! Since I don't really eat candy yet. People dressed in cool and sometimes scary costumes. Mom bypassed the scary ones so that I wouldn't get scared. It was a bit cold out and I was a little tired. I made it around for my first Trunk or Treat. Then mom and dad took me to visit with Frank and Martha! We love them so much! Mom and Dad tell me how wonderful they are and that they are a great source of advice and information. Good example they told mom to let me sleep through the night if I would. And to quit waking me up when mom gets up at night.
Halloween Day!
We went to church and then took a small nap so I could go visit a couple of mom and dad's friends. It was to show them just how cute I was in my Butterfly costume. Then we went to a couple of neighbors houses just so they could see me too and just how much I have grown. It was a fun weekend with all!
Mom has more pictures sometimes this is all she can get done in my short naps!

No comments: