Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Sleeping through the night!!!

After the advice of Martha and Frank we tried to see just how long she would sleep. Last night she went to bed at 9pm and didn't get up until 8:50 am. I am so excited about this! I thought she had to get up and eat during the night and that I needed to change her so she wouldn't get diaper rash. And I always worried that she would wake up while I was up during the night and then wake Ralph up. He works such crazy hours and sleep is very precious to him. I'm hoping with a little more sleep for me will make me a more efficient mom and maybe get more stuff done around the house. Not that I can resist napping especially on a rainy afternoon with my beautiful little angel. So maybe tomorrow more will get done around the house. ;)

1 comment:

Johnsons8 said...

SHARE the advise!!! Carly sure could use some tips on getting Bailey on a schedule. Love Love, Sue