Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Family came to Texas!

Lucas is fitting right in with his COWBOYS gear!!!
Hey where did everyone go?
My sister (Lisa) and her husband (Chris) and little Lucas at the Alamo.

My mom and Lucas in front of the Alamo.

I'm so glad my family came to visit me.  I loved being able to take them around and show them some of the sights of Texas.   How could they not want to come and enjoy our beautiful weather?  It is still in the 80's here!  Can't beat that! 
 I can't believe how much Lucas has grown since I last saw him 3 months ago.  He is on the move now!

2 comments:

Johnsons8 said...

Christie,
How fun to have family visit! You all look very happy. The wedding day is almost here! I can't wait. Carly is very happy. Missing you.
Sue

Celeste Pearson said...

Those pictures of Lucas in the hat are so adorable! We are glad you are having so much fun with your family!