Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Time Out for Women / Oct. 24-25

Oh the excitement!  We are so close!  We are next!  Can't believe it!
Finally!  Me, Michael McLean and Heidi!
It wouldn't be the same if there wasn't any singing!  Sharon singing her heart out along with Michael McLean!
Me with Sister Chieko Okazaki!!! LOVE HER!!!
Sharon with Sister Okazaki!  

We had a wonderful time at TOFW.  I went with several sister from my new ward.  It was very uplifting.  There were so many wonderful speaker and performers.  We only took pictures Friday night because Saturday was just a zoo.     

5 comments:

Athena said...

I love Sis.Okazaki! I have a couple of her books and she's a great speaker. How fun!

Blair and Heidi said...

You are such a dork! But that's OK, I love ya anyway!!! :-p

Pace Family said...

Im out of the loop... who is Michael McLean??!?!?

Hot MMMama said...

Someday when I grow up enough, I am going to go to one of those meetings, they look wonderful.

Henry Family said...

I only went to the Saturday block, but it was wonderful! That's awesome that you got to meet some of the speakers.