Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

SEA WORLD!

Oh my!
Shamu!
This is the coolest!

Lucas seems to be enjoying himself.
Dolphins!  He was loving every minute of it!

Feeding the dolphins!
Family picture in front of the Penguins.
Me and Lucas!
Grandma and Lucas!
The girls!  
Sisters!
The end of the day!  After all the rides and shows.  Me and Ralph!
Someone has had quite the day!  Taking a little break! Or Snooze!

We had a wonderful time at Sea World!  Ralph and I had been once before but I had more fun sharing it with my family.  To see little Lucas excitement and my sister's.  She loved the shows just as much as Lucas.  It was a long day but a great day!  Ralph and Chris went on this one ride 5 times in a row!  We enjoyed a couple of water rides as well!  To help cool us off during the heat of the day!  Only in Texas!  

4 comments:

Blair and Heidi said...

Such cute pictures!!! I want to see Shamu!

Athena said...

We've been wanting to take the girls to Sea World one of these years...maybe this next one if all goes well. Looks like you all had a great time!!

The Melville Trio said...

You guys are too cute! Love your blog. P.S. I stole some of your gadgets! :)

The Melville Trio said...

PPS-I saw your swimming-with-dolphins pics in the slideshow. Where did you do that?!? I want to go!