Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ok now we are in the second trimester!

Feb. 25, 2010

First trimester was tough! All the sickness and just feeling yucky! Oh yeah and the many trips to the bathroom. I almost forgot! Not really since that hasn't really changed.
Second the queasiness is down to a minimum. Smells can sometimes still trigger it. And waiting too long to eat like right now. I'm going to get some toast!
Oh and raw meat! Icky! It has been somewhat of a challenge to cook at times. Ralph as been so good and will help when I need it. Let just say I can't go to the meat dept. and pick out meat just the sight of it grosses me out. Won't touch it either. My mom finds this funny and tells all of her friends.
It's still early in the second trimester but I am already having back pain. I can't sit for too long or stand too long. I go to bed with a hot pack on it at night. I have been to my trusted chiro and it's normal just your body adjusting to the changing of it. Center of gravity is different.
So far those are the differences. I still try to nap after school they have gotten shorter just still a nap. I don't feel as tried and dream of sleeping all day. Just a little update until the next appt. Week 18!

One I forgot to post! oops!

No comments: