Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Second Trimester

Since I just discovered my woe's of first trimester I better write about the second since it will be over in the next week. I have felt much better the last couple of weeks. Some people are still having a hard time telling I'm pregnant! This is a shocker to me! But then again I see my body everyday and know what it once looked like. And how most of my clothes fit! I can also feel my little girl doing karate chops inside me at all hours of the night! So as far as sleep goes I am still tried since this little one likes to party at all hours! I love every moment and movement though and just lay in bed while she beats on her drums or something in there. And wonder what she will be like and look like. Oh and think of all the things I should try to get done before she comes. I have quit working to enjoy the last couple of months and try to get some of these things done. I need to start looking into birthing classes. It seems like time is just flying by and this little one will be here before you know it! Tomorrow I will be 27 weeks so only 13 weeks to go! So crazy! I have to do the much dreaded sugar test! The Dr. told me just not to eat a whole box of donuts or anything the night before too crazy. So I'm off to make these cookies I saw on my friends blog. Cheesecake cookies! How can a girl resist? ( This one can't) Oh well the test isn't until next week! I figure I should be safe!

2 comments:

Andrea M said...

The test itself is NOT too horrible, although the taste leaves a LOT to be desired. If you can gag down the "cola" flavoring or maybe the "dreamsicle" stuff, then you will be just fine. Just tell yourself that it is all for the baby. You can do anything for her, right. We have all persevered on this junk....so you will be fine.

Henry Family said...

Good luck with your test! It's not too bad. Hey, how about a link with those cheesecake cookies? They do sound good!