Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Registry!

Oh my! I went to Babies R US yesterday! They have everything! and more! It was so much to take in. I didn't even register for everything just what I thought might be the essentials. Stroller, car seat, crib, and bassinet/pack & play. If you look at my list there is more on there but most of that was done in the comfort of my own home and with the help list of what they think you should have. I did look at swings but want to read up a bit more before I make a decision on that one. I found a rocking chair that I love! I wasn't sure I was going to get out of it. It was so comfy!!! I keep hinting to Ralph about that one!

A couple of days later I took Ralph to Babies R US and had him just look at the chairs to see if he could pick out the chair I wanted. He picked it first! How well does that man know me? All too well. He also thought my chair was comfy! So I'm thinking I might get lucky and get it! =) (at least I'm hoping) Then I showed him some of the stuff I had picked out. I forgot to mention that I had told Ralph all about my first visit and that I would probably need to do a second since there was way too much too see and try to pick out. He wanted to know if he got any say in helping picking things out. Hence the second trip! I tried explaining to him that true you know what you need but then there are 20 different options just in that 1 thing that you need. I have been trying to read up on them before I put them on our list. Pros and cons to all. So if you look at the list Ralph picked out the monitor a bit fancy and high tech. That's a guy for you! Maybe not the fancy part but definitely the high tech part. I rarely get a say in the gadgets that go into the home. Which is perfectly fine with me! Way to many choices. My sister is coming next weekend to help me even more! Thank goodness! I need it!

1 comment:

Celeste Pearson said...

Registering is the best part! It's like shopping without spending money! Hope you don't get too overwhelmed!