Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Walking and Preggo Buddies!





These are my walking and preggo buddies! I can't even remember now how it all started and when. There is five weeks difference between us all. Kami is 5 weeks behind me and then Melissa 10 weeks. It has been so fun to be able to share our experiences with each other. We would meet up just about everyday and walk usually 2 miles. Giving us lots of time to talk about our appointments, what we were experiencing, whats coming next, and just girl talk. It is amazing how fast the time went by I now have a baby and they are both very close. I can't wait to meet their sweet little babies! And then when we need help we look to our friend JeriLynn. She had her third baby just weeks before me and has tons of great advice!
Notice the matching shorts! =) We all showed up wearing them at Kami's shower. I know I just had a baby but they are really comfy! And I love them! And these great ladies!

1 comment:

Levi and Kami's Blog said...

I was checking for new pictures of Jessica and was surprised to see my mug on the blog! It has been so great to have you guys, and am so glad we got a picture in our shorts too!