Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ward Baby Shower!






I went to my first party! It was in my honor! It was so fun! Lots of games! Lots of mom's awesome friends that came to see me and give me gifts! I know the party is suppose to happen before I came but I think this was the best. I got held by many people that my mom loves and adores! Mom's YW president (Leanne) and her daughter (Kira) that my mom use to babysit threw the shower. There was lots of yummy food and tons of games and prizes! One of mom's friend (Simone) from high school came up from Portland and her mom (Sis. Schilling) was the Stake YW pres. when my mom was growing up. Mom's pregnant walking girls club friends were there. (Melissa and Kami) Grandma was still visiting so she attended and Auntie Lisa drove up for the day to hang with us too! The Johnson girls were there and fighting who was going to get to babysit me! Dad's evil twin's family (Kellyn and Sis. Bennett) they're not evil just Adam! Thanks for making my first party so awesome! Mom will have to work really hard to top that party! I got wonderful gifts! One was a beautiful quilt sent from Sis. deMars who use to be in our ward. She sent mom a very cool bag just for her. And then mom's friend from her young single adult days (Cheryl) made me the coolest cover up ever! Thanks again for coming to meet me and love on me! I had the best time!

1 comment:

Kellyn said...

hahaha I like how you said"dad's evil twin's family" haha, my brother is definitely evil but the rest of us are all normal!:) The party was soo fun and Jessica is just too cute!:) I'm so happy for both of you!