Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Driving Range with my Sweetheart!



School has been a bit taxing on Ralph lately and this is one of his favorite hobbies and outlets.  So we went and hit some balls and just had some fun hanging out.  He was giving me some pointers since it's been awhile (almost a year) since I have been golfing.  I golf in a tournament for our old Stake every summer.  It's a lot of fun.  I'm thinking I will probably have more chances to practice and golf here.  Since I don't like golfing in the rain or cold.  And that doesn't seem to be a problem here.  We were at the range at 8 o'clock at night.   There are golf courses  every where.  Even one right down the street from our house.  No wonder Ralph didn't mind the location of our house. =)

2 comments:

Johnsons8 said...

Christie,
Looks like The Luellens are having fun in Texas. We miss you guys.
Carly and Davi are getting married in November. Dana had her 15th birthday yesterday. I am getting more gray hairs! Love, Sue

Jack said...

You look fabulous, Christy! We will be down to see you in the next couple of months. Can't wait because I've never been to Texas! Traveling is surely our game anytime we can get away...MOM ARBOGAST