Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

House in TEXAS!





So this is our house in San Antonio!  Come for a visit we would love it! (as a true southerner would say Come on down ya'll!) Anyways I had to show you my favorite room of the whole house!  MY CLOSET!!!  I was trying to take a picture of my closet that did it some justice but I didn't think you could grasp just how big I think it is.  Most of you know I'm pretty tall.  Well I can't touch the walls in either direction.  It's not Oprah's closet but it's all mine! =)  I teasingly asked if I didn't fill it if I could buy more clothes.  Which I love and shoes(if you couldn't tell).  If you husband start to give you a hard time about your shoes you can share this with them if it helps your cause.  I will post more pictures as I empty out the other boxes in our house.  Oh yeah Moose decided to join me in the picture!

5 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

Your house looks awesome. Don't you just love real estate prices in the south?... Maybe we could come visit some time if you think you can handle our big group!

Celeste Pearson said...

Hey! Your house looks so cute! I love it - especially the brick. But mostly I'm glad you have a huge closet. I saw how many outfits you have!!

Jack said...

Well, wish you had come seen us before you left!!! So much is going on...Dustin/Cassie are expecting in Feb. and Derek/Trina are having #3 in Jan. Your house is beautiful and I know you can really buy great in the south...We will definately come see you! The Arbogasts

Athena said...

What a beautiful house Christie! I'm excited for you guys...Texas must be a nice change from the Northwest. I'm glad you found me on here!

karen said...

Wow you can get both cars in your garage already. I can only get one. House looks great. Im sure we will make it over sometime.