Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Time with Family






So I have been up to Washington and Oregon again hanging out with family. Ralph's brother John and his family came up to help surprise Linda for her 60th birthday. They haven't been to Washington for 10 years. I got to spend so much time with them and I loved it. We went up to Canada for a few days and did LOTS of other things. (I can't remember everything it seemed like we were always on the go) I really wished I got to see them way more than once a year at most. And more than just a day or two(that's all the time we seem to have when we visit them in San Diego).  The first is a picture of all of John's beautiful family.  Then Joshua I told you he had amazing eyes! Watch out girls when he gets older.  Then princess Jenna.   We played makeup much to daddy's detesting it.  Then there's Jared my new best friend!  He's keeping me young and up to date on the latest.  I kept trying to get John to give me one of his children. Even the teenager!  He wouldn't even discuss it with me.  I don't blame him or Elena.  They have incredibly fun and loving children.  I wouldn't let them go either.  Then the last picture is of our return back in to the US. 

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Thanks a lot for not calling....Have you sold the house yet? Sounds like you had a lot of fun on your vacation...

Johnsons8 said...

Christie,
I guess we missed you. I was hoping to see you while you were here. So here is your hug, long distance from Washington to Texas.
Love you!
Sue

Johnsons8 said...

Christie,
That was the same weekend as the Dance Festival. Both Mark and I were helpping with that event. On Sunday, Mark and I spoke at Anderson Island Branch. I was afraid that's when you came to Lakewood. When do you come this way again? We will have to get together then.
Love,
Sue