Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

HAPPY HOUR! Sonic style!


Another thing to like about Texas!  SONIC!!!  They have happy hour every day between the hours of 2pm-4pm.  So their slush drink and a couple of others are 1/2 off.  Making my small drink .60 some cents and the medium .74 cents.  Who wouldn't want one everyday.  So my friend Lynda told me to try the Lemon-berry slush.  I am HOOKED!  I want one everyday.  Which is ok since there are 2 within a 4 mile radius.  4 miles to the right and the other one is about 1 1/2 miles to the left.  As you can see I have my back up in the freezer just in case I want one and can't make it or if it's Sunday.  I learned this from Lynda's husband Rick.  He has good ideas!!!  He just does it with Wendy's frosty.  So if anyone else has suggestions on things to try I'm game.   Ralph is hooked on the chocolate malts.  

3 comments:

marianne said...

The lemon berry slush is my favorite too, but I also like the peaches and cream pie shake, which is not on their menu, but they will make it if you ask. Mmmmm. I do think I am forever ruined from enjoying Sonic, though. See my previous post entitled "GROSS!".

Andrea Hanks said...

Hey what have you been up to girl? I need your cell number, address and home number because I got a new cell phone. Call or email me. Later!

Athena said...

We just got a Sonic here in Wenatchee last month...I'll have to try it, that sounds really yummy!