Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Day at the RACES!!!





This was a FUN day!  My sisters company had a picnic at this Go-Kart place.  And we got to race!  So this is us being goofy and trying helmets on.  I think we kind of look like aliens.  Then the race is on!  We didn't do as well as the guys on our team would have liked.  We came in 13th place out of 20 some teams.  I slowed them down.  I was so nervous they(the go-kart place) had all these rules.  You couldn't go into the grass or you got a fine.  Be sure you don't burn out the clutch.  BOY just trying to keep it all straight and drive too.  And watch out for all the others driving or zooming by.  By time you were comfortable following the track it was time to switch drivers.  All in all it was a lot of fun!  I want to do it again and maybe actually get some practice time before the race.  Lucas even had fun watching!

1 comment:

Athena said...

That looks like a LOT of fun! We're going out to Moses Lake tomorrow with friends to ride their quads, and I hope I don't fall off and kill myself! :)