Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lucas at 6 months!





After Lucas's 6 month check up he is now.  19lbs 11oz.  and he is 27 inches long. He's going to be a tall one.  
The first picture is of my sassy sister Lisa with her mommy haircut.  I think she looks so good.  And Lucas in his Mariners outfit!   Next one is of Lucas in his Texas shirt that I brought him as a little souvenir.  Next is a picture of my friend Susan's little boy Chance. Him and Lucas were born a week apart.  Chance being one week older.(Lucas on the left and Chance on the right)    And the last one is what Lucas thinks of his Auntie taking all the pictures of him! 

2 comments:

Athena said...

Awww...he's really really cute. I love his name too...if I'd had a boy, that would have been one of the contenders. Isn't it fun being an auntie? I love it!

Anonymous said...

Girl!!! You don't even know your nephew is 6 months old. That was his 6 month check-up!