Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Friday, August 1, 2008

More family pictures! John's Family






I am a picture taker!  Always have been.  I'm so glad I can actually do something fun with them.  I love capturing moments and always have my camera in my purse or hand.  I love the picture of John and Joshua it's so cute!  The next one is of grandpa and Jenna.  She was just playing and hanging out with Grandpa.  Next is the coolest cop (brother-in-law John)I know and my fabulous sister-in-law Elena.  They are so cute and fun together. I really enjoyed spending so much time with them.  Then there's Jenna with a blue mouth.  She really enjoyed that candy.  The last picture is taken in front of my house in Washington.  With all three of my adorable niece and nephews.  LOVE THEM!!!

No comments: