Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

1 years old! Happy Birthday Lucas! Love you Auntie and Uncle!

We loved you from the start.
So small and precious.
The first time I got to hold you.
Little feet!
He's already got some attitude.  I wonder where he gets that from.  It comes honestly it runs in the family.
Dogs giving their approval on the new arrival in the house.
First Easter!
Me and Lucas!
Us with Lucas.
He has always been such a happy baby.
I just love this face!  
He's grown so much!
Cool dude!


Shirt I got Lucas from Texas!
Tubby time!  
Texas Cowboy!
Lucas and I at Sea World.
Lunch time.
I just wanted to share some of the many pictures I have taken of my nephew over the year.  We have missed so much by being away for the last few months.  He is now walking and running all over.  Wish we could have celebrated your birthday with you!  I hope you know how much we love and miss you.  We will see you this summer.  Try not to grow too much! 

No comments: