Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Valentine's Day! 2009

And this is love!
This says it all!
Showing off my masterpiece!


My husband is so CUTE!  I just love him!
An artist hard at work!

Ralph's masterpiece!  Love you bunches too Babe!
Enjoying the sun and spending time together!  And working on getting a bit of a tan.

We went away to Corpus Christi for Valentine's weekend.  It was wonderful!  We left on Friday and got to do some sightseeing and then a nice dinner.  Then Saturday we headed out to the beach.  What a great day?  It was in the 80's with a light breeze.  Ralph and I love the water it is very calming and relaxing for us both.  And it reminds us of home.  Then back to the hotel to get ready for a romantic dinner for two.  I can't think of a better way to spend Valentine's day! Than with the one you love!

1 comment:

Celeste Pearson said...

How cute! It sounds so nice and relaxing! I'm glad you two got to get out and go somewhere amazing for V-day weekend.