Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mexico!

Before we leave on our adventure to Mexico! Early in the morning!
The girls!  Sherry your family is so wonderful!  Thank you for an incredible day!
Cowgirl Lydia!  She is so cute!
Yummy corn!

These people kept giving us samples!
Sherry and me!
Lunch time!  Can't wait for tacos!
Hot peppers!
Feeling the BURN!
Yummy!  They had every fruit or nut flavor plus many other flavors. It was hard to choose which one to try.  Thank goodness everyone was so willing to share.  I got to try so many of the different flavors.
Hey!  There was this tall and good looking tourist.  You know the good looking one.  The tall one.  (This is for you Kate!)
He was having a hard time deciding which one to try too.
Thanks Matt for being such a good sport in the car!  Sorry we gave you such a hard time! 
Your like the big brother I never had.  Only if you are only 5 days older!   Thanks again.

Girls after SHOPPING!  taking a much needed break.
Marianne and her chiclets.
Trying to sell them!
Dinner!  I'm ready to go back for more!
We had a great day in Mexico.  Good friends, good times and good food!  Life doesn't get much better than that.  I have enjoyed moving to Texas and the wonderful friends I have made.  I am making the most of my time here and enjoying every moment.  And making memories that I will always cherish.


2 comments:

Sherry said...

That was a great day, we will have to go again. Hopefully we wont wait until someone else is leaving to go back.

Kati said...

Hi Christie! Looks like you had a lot of fun in Mexico! Do you know Larisa?? I saw you have her book site on your blog. Small world!