Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

More Rodeo Pictures!

The slide!  Not my friend!  
I think I might have broke something!  =)

This girl was so nice and stopped to let Kaylee meet her horse.
Thanks Kate!  I will always think of you and the Pickle guy!
Watching Barrel Races!
Those girls were fast!
The goats flocked to Kaylee.  One even tried to eat her dress.
Kate husband Matt has a car we have nicknamed the clown car so this is kind of fitting!  Can't wait to go for a ride in it!  Maybe this summer!!!

Pig Races!
More little pigs racing!
Baby piggies. 
So cute!
Just more pictures of our fun day at the rodeo!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

It looks like you all had a great time. Hope your first time lived up to all the hype everyone made it out to be.