Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Expecting!

Dec. 1, 2009

I took a pregnancy test this morning at 2 am! There were double lines! Time to call the Dr. ! Ralph called and I have an appointment later today to confirm. Blood work is back and I am preggers!!! Doctor wants to see me tomorrow! Once I announce this to the world these will become public as for now they are my very own personal pregnancy journal. Sorry in advance for not letting you know much sooner. We decided not to tell until things are safer. I'm sure you understand or hope you will.

3 comments:

Andrea M said...

Of course we understand. We are super excited for both of you. This event will change your lives...You will be a great member of the "Mommy club". Congratulations and we wish you all the best.
LOVE,
Dave and Andrea

Eileen said...

Could not be happier for you two--how very, very exciting!!

*Danette said...

I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO happy for you! Glad everything is going well and can't wait to hear the gender! Love you!