Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pregnancy Sucks!

Feb. 12, 2010

One of my friends gave me a book with this title and I am finding it quite funny. It's amazing what information family and friends tend not to mention in all the glorious woo's of pregnancy. I'm not saying I agree it just kind of funny to really get a true sense of what is coming or will happen. Mind you I will not read any further than I am in fear of knowing what is to come. I will only read it after I have passed that point. I just want to know why the secrets ladies??? I have been told you have to go to the bathroom more often but no one tells you just how often. And that you will be running to the bathroom on average 3 to 4 times in the middle of the night. And kids at school want to know why I'm so cranky! Well I don't sleep except for one 1/2 to 2 hour at a time. But every time I see my baby or hear it's heartbeat I remind myself that it all very worth it! So maybe that is the answer after the baby comes you forget all the stuff that might have driving you crazy at the time. Enjoy the journey is what wise friends have said and I remind myself of that as well. I have waited a long time to experience all that I am now experiencing and wouldn't trade it for anything!

3 comments:

Jack said...

I would hope you are enjoying this more than most new moms since you have waiting for so long. You do forget right after baby comes because you are so busy taking care of it's needs. Enjoy this because it really is a miracle going on inside you! The Arbos

Andrea M said...

Ok...here is the cold hard truth...you will go to the bathroom in direct proportion to the amount of sleep that you are missing. For example....you get only 4 hours sleep= 4 trips to the potty. And the no sleep thing is preparing you to not get sleep. It will make a three hour sleep at night seem like an eight hour sleep marathon. But here is what they won't tell you. The time that you are rocking your baby, is the time that the Angels are the closest. If you listen, you will hear the whisperings of heaven. When the whole world is asleep except you and your baby, that is when true love manifests itself the most. Cherish everything. It is all a gift.

Celeste Pearson said...

I totally was up 3or 4 times a night. I also had heartburn after every meal and it lasted until the moment the baby was born, and miraculously disappeared. I had weird back pains and a nine-month stuffy nose. But it's all worth it! It's so exciting for you to feel her moving! The best is when she'll get the hiccups - I could literally see my belly jump when my babies had hiccups!