Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Grandma is excited for grand baby #3!

Jan 30, 2010


I overheard my mom talking to one of her friends today and I could hear the excitement in her voice as she was telling her friend about me and her future grand baby! I have enjoyed asking my mom all kinds of questions about when she was pregnant with me. She even was here when I had my last ultrasound and was really excited to see the really active baby inside me. She told me when was pregnant with me it was a surprise you didn't know if you were having a boy or girl until the baby arrived. Times have changed!

1 comment:

Andrea M said...

Yes, times have changed. Sarah is almost 21 and even then, the military hospital that I had her in didn't even use ultrasound unless there was something wrong. And even then, it probably took an act of God to get it approved. We didn't know what Sarah was going to be either. We had to wait. Then 6 years later, we knew exactly what Sasha was going to be. Technology changes so fast.