Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Heartbeat!

Feb. 9, 2010

We had another Dr. appt. today. Things are going well. I have only gained 2 lbs so far but then was told to expect to start gaining from here on out. =( (Mixed emotions on this) I was about 10 lbs more than I wanted to be to start with so doesn't that even out somehow? In my mind it does I think the baby could just absorb those lbs I don't want and didn't need so I don't have to gain quite as much. Oh well! The heartbeat was good and strong, averaging about 150 beats a minute. I asked the Dr. guess on boy or girl and she wouldn't say. So if you want to give me your guess they are welcome. We will know for sure hopefully in a little less than a month either way if this little one will cooperate. We are at week 16!


Just an update it's up to 11 lbs now! We still have several more weeks to go! Still waiting for the belly to pop out! We are week 21!
Sorry these are out of date and kind of random thoughts!

2 comments:

Henry Family said...

Hmmm, I would have guessed a girl, but since I already know it's a girl it doesn't seem like I'm so smart after all.

Where you are now (second trimester) is about the best time in pregnancy, in my opinion. You're probably not feeling sick anymore, you can feel the baby moving, you've told people, so they can share your excitement and you're not too big, YET. Enjoy it!

Luellens said...

Thanks Jill! I am enjoying it! I love feeling her move. So Georgia? Maybe we will meet up with you again someday. We get to put in our wish list in May and find out in August where in the world we get to go next. We have talked a bit about Georgia as a possibility so we shall see. There are worst places the army can send you.