Daddy's girl!

Daddy's girl!
One of my favorites!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Movement! I LOVE IT!!!

My sweet baby girl is getting stronger and stronger as the days go by. I am so enjoying all the wiggles I can feel inside. I know there will come a day not too far away that it won't be as fun but I love feeling her move. I felt the little flutters in the beginning and would sometime just lay in bed and laugh. Ralph was curious to what was so funny? It kind of tickles a bit and it just makes me happy a laugh out loud happy! And it's kind of a time where you can only feel it and know what is happening. She is getting so strong that Ralph felt her move the other day. We continue to wiggle along!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Christie~ Your blog is awesome and made me cry with happiness for you. I loved being pregnant with my boys. Words I am sure you have heard, "Enjoy everyone moment because it goes fast." Can't wait to meet your little girl...

Amber and The boys